Abstract submissions now open for 62nd Annual Meeting of the Irish Otorhinolaryngology / Head and Neck Society, taking place on the 2nd October 2021.
Deadline midnight 31st August
You will always receive an automated response if your submission is successful via email. Check your spam folder in the event you do not receive an email confirmation. If not, please contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to ApplicantsTo ensure your abstract is selected for review, please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Submission is via the website only
- The text should be not more than 250 words.
- The use of tables or graphs is NOT possible.
- The abstract must consist of four paragraphs labelled: OBJECTIVE, METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS.
- It should concisely address the problem and the purpose of the study (OBJECTIVE); how the study was performed (METHODS); the main findings with numerical data and statistical significance (RESULTS); and the principal conclusions drawn from the study (CONCLUSIONS)
- The abstract should contain sufficient data / information to enable assessment of presentation (eg results will be discussed not sufficient!).
- The title of the abstract should be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS; the name(s) of the author(s) should be preceded by the initials (omit titles). There should be no more than 8 authors.
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text may not reveal the institutional affiliation.